The NBI clearance application form is the document that was previously the first step in attaining NBI clearance. Today, there is a much simpler procedure for applying for NBI clearance.
For reference purposes, I will guide you on what used to start the NBI application process and what does now.
Table of Contents
What Is NBI Clearance Application Form?
Before the introduction of the online NBI clearance applications, a physical form was used to collect the details of NBI clearance applicants.
The details that were required are:
- ID presented
- Civil status
- Last name
- Husband’s surname(for married women)
- First name
- Middle name
- Other names (AKA)
- Present address
- Date and place of birth
- Highest educational attainment
- Contact number
- Email address
- Citizenship status
- Scars/marks/ peculiarities
- Name and place of birth of husband or wife
- Name and place of birth of father and mother.
If the applicant is a foreigner, they would have to provide these additional details:
- Passport or Alien Certificate of Registration name
- Address abroad
- Passport number, date issued, and place issued.
- Alien certificate of registration number, date issued, and place issued.
Then the NBI clearance applicant would append their signature and submit the form for processing at their chosen NBI clearance center branch.
After this whole process, they would still visit the NBI clearance and experience the never-ending queues and waiting. Thankfully, today there is a more convenient process to apply for NBI clearance from the comfort of your home.
How To Apply For NBI Clearance Online Registration
As previously stated, this is a straightforward way to get your NBI clearance. All it entails is for you to follow these steps:
- Visit the NBI’s official website for clearance.
- Sign up or log in to your online NBI account.
- Fill in your details correctly and click “save information”.
- Tap the “apply for clearance” button to kick start the process.
- Choose your valid IDs to submit at the NBI clearance center.
- Select your preferred NBI clearance center and schedule an appointment.
- Make payment for the NBI clearance services.
- Visit the NBI branch to conclude the application process on the scheduled day.
- Claim your NBI clearance.
Requirements For NBI Clearance Online Application
The things required for a new NBI clearance application are:
- NBI No.5 form or fingerprint form
- Two valid government-issued IDs
- A copy of your passport data page
- A 2”×2” photo taken in the last 3 months.
The additional requirement for a renewal applicant is the expired NBI clearance with an omission of the fingerprint form. While a foreigner should provide an Alien Certificate of Registration or ACR-1.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.How Can I Get NBI Clearance In 2022?
You can no longer use the NBI clearance application form to obtain your NBI clearance. So, the only way to get NBI clearance in 2022 is to go through the seamless online procedure on the NBI clearance website.
2.Can I Get My NBI Clearance In One Day?
If you count from your registration at the NBI’s official website, it takes quite some time to get your NBI clearance. Whereas after you have visited your preferred NBI branch, you should get it on the same day. Otherwise, a few days later if you experienced a “hit”.
If you are looking to get your hands on an NBI application form, you certainly won’t find one. Today, the only place that requires filling in your details is on the clearance page of the NBI’s official website.
It is a much easier process for NBI clearance applications.
Did you learn a thing or two from this article? I would love to hear your thoughts, drop them below in the comment section.